Last updated 2019-05-12
Hello, and thank you for choosing Viddla. bads.tm (“Viddla,” “we,” or “us”) offers an online media sharing platform and community through its website at Vidd.la and other Viddla-operated websites (collectively the “Viddla Site”), mobile applications, television applications, and other services provided online (collectively the “Viddla Platform”). By registering for an account or by using any part of the Viddla Platform in any way, you accept these Terms of Service (“Agreement”), which forms a binding agreement with you and bads.tm. If you do not wish to follow or be bound by this Agreement, please refrain from using the Viddla Platform.
1. User Requirements for the Viddla PlatformYou must be at least 13 years old to use the Viddla Platform. If you are 13 and older and still a minor, you must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to use the Viddla Platform. If you are a parent or legal guardian, by allowing your child to use the Viddla Platform you agree to these terms on your child’s behalf. Some content on the Viddla Platform may not be suitable for all audiences, so if you do not wish to see this content, do not access it.
2. License to Use the Viddla PlatformViddla grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to use and access the Viddla Platform. This license includes the right to view content available through the Viddla Platform. This license is only for you and may not be transferred.
You will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, scrape, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile any part of the Viddla Platform or its source code. You will not attempt to take any measures to interfere with or damage the Viddla Platform.
3. MembershipTo use and have an account on the Viddla Platform, you must first register as a user on bads.tm accounts or Viddla accounts. bads.tm Accounts asks for the following information: first and last names, username, valid email address, birthday, gender, and country. By signing into the Viddla Platform using a bads.tm Accounts profile, an account is automatically created. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to bads.tm and notify us and/or change it if any of this information changes. You are responsible for all activity that occurs in the name of your account, whether authorized or unauthorized. You must not allow any other users to use your account credentials and you must keep your credentials safe. If you are on a computer that other people can access, it is your responsibility to log out after your session is complete.
4. SubscriptionsPaid subscriptions are offered by Viddla and bads.tm. Users who purchase monthly subscriptions have 7 days after purchase to receive a full refund. After cancellation, all purchases are final, and fees are non-refundable, even if your account is later terminated or deleted by Viddla. You may choose to renew your subscription at the end of the subscription period. Subscriptions automatically renew, but you may decline to renew at any time before the subscription period ends. When a paid subscription ends on an account, the account automatically reverts to a free account.
5. Code of ConductBy using the Viddla Platform, you must act in a respectful manner and be civil.
More of this is available in the Viddla Guidelines.
By using the Viddla Platform, you will not;
- * Exploit/harm minors
- * Harass/stalk anyone
- * Deceive people
- * Spam
- * Collect personal information on other users
- * Violate any local laws
- * Violate any US laws
- * Violate any EU/EEA laws
6. Rights Granted by YouYou own the audiovisual content (“videos”) that you upload to the Viddla Platform. By uploading a video, you give Viddla a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license and right to transmit, distribute, publicly perform, and display your video. You grant all users of the Viddla Platform permission to view your videos for their personal purposes.
7. CopyrightViddla believes that everyone owns the right to their own content and respects the intellectual property rights of other people. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a message at [email protected] or through our DMCA claim form.
8. TerminationViddla may terminate your account immediately, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Agreement. Upon termination, you will use your right to continue using the Viddla Platform. If you wish to terminate your account, you may cease to use the Viddla Platform.
9. Limitation of LiabilityViddla shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
10. Compliance Notice Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 2257All pictures, graphics, videos, and other visual media displayed on the Viddla Platform are exempt from 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because they do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C. § 2256 (2) (A) - (D), but are merely, at most, depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995. Viddla is not the primary producer of the visual content contained in the Viddla Platform.
11. Governing LawAny issues not foreseen and regulated in the present contract are solved in the mutual agreement or in accordance with the valid legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. The Parties will try to solve any disputes arising from the Contract in a good will and mutual agreement. Unless the Parties agree benevolently, the disputes will be solved in Vilnius in the order set out in the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
Viddla reserves the right to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is published, we will provide a 30-day notice prior to the revision of the Agreement taking effect. By continuing to use the Viddla Platform after the revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Agreement. If you do not agree to the revised Agreement, please discontinue using the Viddla Platform.